Spectak G is a heavy duty, hard water tolerant, low foam, liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing & other spray wash applications.
• Spectak G is a highly caustic liquid detergent suitable for hard water.
• Spectak G is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
• Spectak G can be used for a wide range of applications including CIP of brewhouse, heat exchangers, pipelines, fillers and kegs in the brewing industry.
• It is also suitable for two stage cleaning for dairy CIP and fryer/cooker boil-outs in the processed food industry.
• Spectak G is highly effective at removing rust ring and controlling aluminum in bottlewashing applications.
Highly effective in the removal of organic soil and prevention of scale build up in brewery CIP applications, improving cleaning performance. Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results. Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance. Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced. Assists detergency, rust, aluminum and label removal in bottlewashing applications, ensuring product integrity. Aids free rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits, reducing reject rates. Enhances effectiveness of cleaning operations, improving productivity and quality. Single blended product, reducing application complexity.