SpeedConc is a concentrated low foaming fatty amine/cationic surfactant based track treatment for food and beverage containers. SpeedConc has been developed to be compatible with PET bottles and provide enhanced conveyor hygiene.
• SpeedConc is a concentrated fatty amine/cationic surfactant based liquid track treatment providing economical lubrication for the conveyance of food and beverage containers including glass, cans, kegs and PET bottles on plastic and steel conveyors.
• SpeedConc has been developed for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• SpeedConc has been formulated to prevent fouling in the distribution pipework (can lead to blocked nozzles) and provide enhanced conveyor hygiene.
• SpeedConc is low foaming reducing the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• SpeedConc is suitable for use in soft and hard water conditions.
• Provides effective lubrication for food and beverage containers, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs.
• Effective distribution pipework and conveyor hygiene helps maintain operational efficiency, a pleasant working environment and improve operator safety.
• Used at very high dilution to give an effective and economical ‘in-use’ concentration.
• Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles enhancing brand integrity.
• Low foaming characteristics give reduced operational problems and improved operator safety, the latter by minimising the risk from slippery floors.
• Suitable for use in hard water conditions eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance.
• A single product and distribution system can be used where a number of different packaging is conveyed (e.g. glass and PET bottles), thus reducing site complexity.