Safefoam is a mildly alkaline foam cleaner suitable for daily use in light-medium duty cleaning applications in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Safefoam is based on a blend of mild alkalis, sequestrants and high foaming surfactants/wetting agents. Its balanced formulation provides an effective cleaning action without the need for harsh alkalinity or hazardous solvents. It is also suitable for use on most types of surfaces including plastics and soft metals, such as aluminium.
• Safefoam may be used for foam, manual or soak cleaning applications. Its mild alkaline formulation helps to penetrate and emulsify soil and is ideally suited for application in frozen foods operations, bakeries, canneries and snack food producers.
• Safefoam is suitable for use with a wide range of foam application equipment.
• Mild but effective cleaner
• Use in soft and hard water
• Suitable for use on plastics and soft metals
• Free rinsing
Use Safefoam at concentrations between 1-5% v/v depending on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.