Return policyOrdered products cannot be returned, with the exception of:
• Incorrect products supplied by Diversey.
• Products that do not meet the quality requirements set.
For all other cases, the products will only be returned in consultation, provided that there is
• The return must be registered within 3 months after the delivery date.
• The product must have a shelf life of at least 31 days.
• The product must be in its unopened original packaging.
• A re-stocking fee of 20% of the value will be deducted from the credit note.
• Old stocks must be disposed of by the customer.
The return collection will be combined with the delivery as much as possible, but at the latest within 5 working days after registration.
For exceptions where we do return products in consultation, this will only be possible with the approval of management.
All costs of the return, being the destruction of the chemicals and the administrative actions, will be charged.