Divos 120CL is a liquid, low foaming, alkaline chlorinated detergent, for the cleaning of chlorine stable UF & MF membranes. Divos 120CL is a medium caustic liquid detergent suitable for hard water. Divos 120CL is mainly used for the cleaning of UF & MF dairy applications. Divos 120CL is also be used for UF & MF applications in the beverage & pharmaceutical industries.
• Divos 120CL has been tested and approved for use on all types of chlorine stable UF & MF membranes.
• Divos 120CL is highly effective for organic and inorganic soil removal on chlorine stable UF & MF membranes.
• Divos 120CL is effective for the removal of organic and inorganic scaling across other UF & MF beverage & pharmaceutical applications.
• Tested on all relevant chlorine stable UF & MF membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s.
• Highly effective in the removal of protein and other organic soil removal and prevents scale build up in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
• When used for UF & MF installations processing milk products, it increases cleaning efficiency.
• Can be used in beverage & pharmaceutical applications on UF & MF installations, where organic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimising production capacity.
• Suitable for automatic dosing by timer, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results, as most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump.
• Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
Divos 120CL is used at concentrations of 1.25% w/w (1% v/v) at 50°C for 20-40 minutes on chlorine stable UF & MF membranes (for heavy soiled installations, the chlorine level should be maintained at 120 ppm throughout the clean).
The temperature & pH that Divos 120CL is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 120CL containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.