Divo PS is a highly concentrated acidic liquid additive containing threshold inhibitors. Divo PS has been formulated to inhibit scale deposition in the warm rinse section of bottlewashers and is suitable for use in washers cleaning glass, refillable PET and PEN bottles. Divo PS can also be used as an additive in the caustic section.
• Divo PS is a highly concentrated acidic liquid additive used to inhibit scale deposition in bottlewasher warm rinse sections. The product can also be used as an additive in the caustic section.
• Divo PS will reduce caustic carry-over when used in the warm rinse.
• Divo PS inhibits scale deposition and build up.
• Divo PS assists free rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits.
• Divo PS is suitable for use in washers cleaning glass, refillable PET and PEN bottles.
Prevents spotting, improving bottle appearance and brand image. Can reduce the risk of residual alkalinity in bottles due to excess caustic carry-over, lowering reject rates. Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced. Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use (safety, economy and performance). Will not induce PET stress cracking when used as directed, ensuring bottle integrity is maintained. Can be used for mixed package lines (e.g. glass and refillable PET bottles) reducing site complexity.
Divo PS should be dosed into the warm rinse water at sufficient levels to maintain 50-200 mg/l depending water hardness, caustic carry-over and scaling tendency.
Divo PS should be injected directly into the warm rinse water prior to the suction side of the re-circulating pump. Acid stable materials must be used near the injection point. Concentrated product should not come into contact with the wall of the bottlewasher. Divo PS can also be used in the caustic section of the washer, the use concentration depending on water hardness and scaling tendency.
Divo PS containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.