Divbrau is a defoamed, phosphoric acid based CIP recovery detergent for cleaning cellar vessels under CO2 pressure or atmosphere at ambient temperatures in breweries. Divbrau is also used in combination with Dual CIP Alpha for CIP cleaning of cellar vessels under CO2 pressure or atmosphere. Divbrau is also used hot for processed foods applications.
• Divbrau is an acidic detergent developed for cleaning cellar vessels under CO2 pressure or atmosphere at ambient temperature. This avoids the need for venting vessels prior to cleaning and eliminates the risk of implosion.
• Divbrau was formulated to be highly effective in removing heavy beer soil from cellar vessels.
• Divbrau can be used in combination with Dual CIP Alpha to further improve overall detergency.
• Divbrau in combination with Dual CIP Alpha has been tested and approved on a wide variety of non-stainless steel vessels with coated linings in the brewing industry.
• Divbrau is defoamed and suitable for use in conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Divbrau is a conductive liquid descaler and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Defoaming properties prevent product loss during CIP and improve operational efficiency.
• Highly effective detergent with corrosion inhibition properties.
• Highly effective detergent when used in combination with Dual CIP Alpha.
• Can be used under CO2 pressure or atmosphere at ambient temperature which avoids risk of vessels imploding.
• Safe for use on lined vessels used in the brewing industry.
• Wide range of international accounts and customer approvals.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Divbrau is typically used for CIP of vessels under CO2 pressure or atmosphere at 1-4% w/w (0.8-3% v/v) at ambient temperatures for 20-60 minutes.
N.B. The exact concentration, time and temperature when using Divbrau will depend upon the specific application being cleaned.
Divbrau containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.