Dicolube Sustain-1 is a high performance low water use (diluent) synthetic track treatment for the conveyance of food and beverage containers, including glass and PET bottles, cans and cartons on steel and plastic conveyors.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 has been NSF-H1 approved (NSF Registration 152579). Up to a maximum level of 1% concentration, used as a lubricant in the conveyance of beverage containers, Dicolube Sustain-1 is accepted as a lubricant with incidental food contact for use in and around food processing areas, when applied to the conveyor belt below the bottle opening.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 is a concentrated fatty amine, phosphate ester, carboxylic acid based liquid track treatment that provides high performance lubrication for the conveyance of food and beverage containers including cans, glass and PET bottles and kegs on plastic and steel conveyors.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 technology has been developed to significantly reduce the total consumption of diluent water whilst providing effective lubrication and detergency.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 is compatible with a wide range of water chemistries including those problematic to many other technologies.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 helps prevent distribution lines and conveyors clean and hygienic.
• Dicolube Sustain-1 has low foaming characteristics at optimal use conditions reducing the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
Provides effective lubrication for food and beverage containers, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs. Effective distribution pipework and conveyor hygiene helps maintain operational efficiency, a pleasant working environment and improve operator safety. Reduced dilution water consumption lowers associated costs and supports sustainable packaging hall operations. Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles enhancing brand integrity.
Dicolube Sustain-1 should be applied via an automatic dosing system with zoning for large lines. It is recommended that spray nozzles are used, the positioning optimised to ensure effective conveyor coverage. The typical use concentration is 0.6-1% w/w with dosage timings depending on the application (refer to Diversey sales representative for audit and recommendations). Product compatibility with diluting water and packaging should always be confirmed before use.