Complex is an alkaline liquid detergent additive to caustic, for all dairy single stage CIP recovery systems. Complex is highly effective for single stage cleaning of evaporator and HTST installations. Complex is low foaming in use, hard water tolerant and is highly effective in the removal of milk soils. Complex can be used in a wide range of applications across the food & beverage industries.
• Complex is a low foaming, highly concentrated liquid additive to caustic that enhances detergency during dairy CIP applications and is especially effective against heat treated soils.
• Complex can be used throughout the dairy in all CIP applications and is highly cost- effective in use when compared to blended caustic detergents.
• Complex can be used at different concentrations, but with different caustic levels, where soiling types vary. This provides the most cost-effective cleaning results throughout the dairy.
• Complex can be used in a wide range of applications across the food & beverage industries, e.g. brewhouse CIP and beerstone removal.
• Complex is used with caustic for single stage cold surface cleaning of bioenzymatic applications.
• Highly effective in removing organic and inorganic scale deposits, thus improving operational efficiency.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by proportionally linking the additive pump to the caustic delivery pump, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
• Low foaming and suitable for CIP applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
Typical use concentrations for Complex are 0.3-2% w/w (0.2-1.5% v/v) depending on the application, soiling and water hardness. Complex should always be added to dilute caustic (0.3-2% w/w) solutions in the CIP recovery tank. It cannot be added to concentrated caustic liquor directly. For HTST the recommended caustic levels are
0.3-1% w/w and for evaporators (whole milk) the caustic levels are 1-2% w/w. Complex containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.